Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Happy Two Thousand Thirteen


2013, I think you're going to be a good one.

As we close the book on our adventure in Asia and pick up where it all began in San Francisco, we have so much to be grateful for, a few things that we will be glad to leave behind, and so very much to look forward to. I belong to two families full of people who make my world a better place. I have friends from every corner of the world who have made my life more rich and more fun. I have a husband with whom I've traveled the world. Christian, you have quite literally, given my heart wings, and for that I am eternally grateful.

My wish for all of you who I am so blessed to know: I hope 2012 was kind to you and yours. But more than that, I hope that whatever left you short in 2012 is what propels you to your greatest heights in the year to come.






No comments:

Post a Comment